Electronic application submittal is required for all Enterprise Zone Grant and Tax Credit Applications. Once an electronic application is submitted, applicants must also submit a hard-copy of the application with requested signatures to DHCD by the appropriate deadlines. The Enterprise Zone program does not accept electronic signatures at this time.
Tips for using the Online Submission System:
- Applicants should prepare their application and receive the CPA Attestation Report prior to beginning the electronic application on this website.
- Upon submission of the electronic application, applicants will be prompted to Print & Save the submitted application. DHCD recommends that applicants "Print to PDF" in order to save the submitted application for later reference.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to applicants once they submit their applications online and an additional e-mail will be sent to confirm the receipt of hard copies of the required application material. This email will be sent from: email@example.com. Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) will be copied on all confirmations.
- Attachments cannot be uploaded electronically (i.e. CPA Attestation Reports, Placed in Service Documentation, JCG Worksheets, and Supplemental RPIG Forms). Please send these along with the hard-copy application to DHCD by the appropriate deadline.
- If you have made an error on an application that has already been submitted, please contact EZONE@dhcd.virginia.gov to correct the electronic application.